- Establish an effective relationship with people who use the service in accordance with Penumbra’s policies and procedures.
- Develop outcome-based personal recovery plans for each supported person, which promotes self –management and social inclusion.
- Co-ordinate delivery of recovery focused support.
- Deliver community-based well-being workshops that promote positive mental health.
- Provide practical support and supervision to Recovery Workers and/or Peer Workers as required.
- Develop effective relationships with other groups and agencies in your area and take opportunities to promote mental health awareness in the wider community.
- Be responsible for maintaining the relevant systems of documentation.
- Provide accurate information and reports as required.
- Provide formal input to Care Management reviews as required
- Be flexible and responsive to meet the changing needs of supported people and the organisation, within the agreed criteria.
- Work effectively with other members of the team, and liaise effectively with families, agencies, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Participate in training activities and meetings as required.
- Uphold Penumbra’s Code of Practice.
- Register with the SSSC if appropriate (Supervisor).
This Job Description is not exhaustive; the post-holder may be required to perform other duties, deemed appropriate to this grade, as and when required.